- A man was stabbed to death in a Kilburn High Road cafe last night.
- 13 year old visits all tube stations in one day in memory of his brother.
- Famous names sign letter to try to stop BP sponsoring the likes of the National Portrait Gallery and the British Museum.
- A man was hit by a train at Westferry station last night.
- More bad news for Southern commuters — there's currently no end date for the reduced service.
- Sadiq Khan has announced a major crackdown on rogue minicab drivers and cabs acting illegally.
- London comes third in this list of global cities based on excessive air pollution levels.
- Almost £1.5million was spent maintaining London fire stations...after they were closed down.
- An 'abandoned' shipping container caused a security alert in Stamford Hill this morning.
- See photos of one of the best preserved abandoned Victorian railway stations in London.
- Spotted these unusual bike racks on Caledonian Road?
- Those weekend bottomless brunches you enjoy? Not such a good idea after all.
- We knew it wouldn't be long before the residents of Downing Street came to blows again.
- Brollies at the ready.
London News Roundup: Downing Street Residents Separated After Coming To Blows
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 02 August 2016