- Nineteen people — including children — were rescued from the Starflyer ride 65ft above South Bank last night.
- The man who attacked tube passengers in Leytonstone station last December has been jailed for life.
- Nightclubs were evacuated in Camden at the weekend when a 'suspicious vehicle' caused a security alert.
- A cyclist died — and two others were airlifted to hospital in separate incidents — during the RideLondon Race on Sunday.
- Cockroaches and locusts were released in two London branches of Byron Burgers at the weekend, in protest against a recent immigration raid involving the chain's staff.
- Good news for Paddington commuters — the Bakerloo line is back.
- Two new lifts have opened at Tower Hill station.
- A former council housing estate in Clapton is getting a £200m regeneration.
- The full extent of West Ham United's Olympic Stadium deal.
- The railway line that starts nowhere and goes nowhere.
- On this day in 1831, the new London Bridge opened to traffic.
- It's 1 August, so Selfridges have made a start on Christmas...and they're not the only ones.
London News Roundup: 19 People Rescued From 65ft Above South Bank
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 01 August 2016