Transport for London has announced an octet of extended bus services to complement the night tube. The following eight bus routes will now run all night at weekends, to help you get home after a Friday or Saturday night out:
- 34 (Barnet Church to Walthamstow Central)
- 123 (Ilford High Road to Wood Green)
- 145 (Leytonstone to Dagenham)
- 158 (Stratford to Chingford Mount)
- 296 (Ilford Broadway to Romford)
- E1 (Greenford Broadway to Ealing Broadway)
- W3 (Finsbury Park to Northumberland Park)
- W7 (Finsbury Park to Muswell Hill Broadway)
Night tube services will initially (from 19 August) run only on the Victoria and Central lines. These extended bus services are designed to connect with those routes, supporting a greater catchment of commuting shift workers and late night revellers.
The new services will run every 30 minutes throughout Friday and Saturday nights, other than the W7, which will run every 20 minutes.