- London remembers 7/7 at a moving service.
- Sadiq Khan says London should have more control over its own finances, after report shows just how much the country relies on the capital for tax revenues.
- London councils are topping up housing benefits following imposition of 'Bedroom Tax'.
- Will Brexit see media and tech companies leaving London?
- Robots will be delivering takeaways in London soon.
- Congratulations to the V&A for winning Museum of the Year.
- Batman Week?
- You have to be quite the idiot to take this phone case through an airport.
- Hither Green's got a new mural.
London News Roundup: London Remembers 7/7
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 07 July 2016