- David Bowie's private art collection is going on show for the first time, before being auctioned off at Sotheby's.
- A major fire broke out at Battersea's Parkfield Industrial Estate last night, leading to train delays and cancellations at Victoria.
- A dog walker's van has been stolen in Streatham — with four dogs inside.
- The number of overseas visitors to London increased in the first three months of this year.
- A device believed to be an unexploded second world war bomb caused roads to be closed in Wandsworth yesterday — but turned out to be a false alarm.
- A new service, which delivers books from local bookshops in an hour, has launched in London.
- The whole of London at your fingertips...literally.
- Compare day and night maps of London, side by side.
London News Roundup: Bowie's Art Collection Goes On Display
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 14 July 2016