- Maida Vale's demolished Carlton Tavern has to be rebuilt 'brick by brick' by the developers, after an appeal against the decision failed.
- Black Lives Matter protesters brought Brixton to a standstill on Saturday night...
- ...followed by Oxford Street on Sunday.
- Sadiq Khan has published City Hall's first ever gender pay audit.
- New Routemaster buses will no longer have conductors due to £10million of TfL cuts.
- 35 firefighters tackled a fire at a Chinatown restaurant on Sunday.
- 341 services a day have been temporarily cut from the Southern Rail timetable from today.
- Supercar drivers in Kensington and Chelsea believe they're being treated like 'criminals'.
- More than 30 councils from around the country support Heathrow expansion plans.
- A motorcyclist died and another was injured in a crash in Croydon last night.
- Brenda's hiring.
London News Roundup: Demolished Pub Must Be Rebuilt Brick By Brick
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 11 July 2016