- Passengers had walk down a Central line tunnel to safety after their train broke-down.
- Peperamis seized at Wimbledon, over fears of 'ambush marketing'.
- A patient lay dead for up to four and a half hours before being noticed, say inspectors in a damning report into North Middlesex University Hospital.
- Pressure is mounting on the government to step in and take over the Southern rail franchise.
- Sadiq Khan wishes Eid Mubarak to London's Muslims.
- What do Romanians in London think about Brexit?
- Deserter do a press launch.
London News Roundup: Peperamis Confiscated At Wimbledon
Last Updated 06 July 2016