- Sadiq Khan has called for the HS2 plan at Euston to be put on hold until a "less disruptive" plan can be found.
- A brutally honest job ad.
- A man has been arrested after scaling the walls of Buckingham Palace.
- A man died and two people seriously hurt in an explosion at a flat.
- This east London postcode is apparently the "luckiest" when it comes to the Lottery.
- Bye bye London's last 'Town Hall Pravda'.
London News Roundup: Sadiq Calls For HS2 Plan To Be Put On Hold
Last Updated 19 May 2016