- A 17 year old boy has been stabbed to death in New Cross.
- Hospitals in London need £1.2bn for maintenance and repairs.
- Apparently you could save £3,000 on housing costs for every minute away you move out from London.
- A new mayoral election poll shows Sadiq Khan leading by eight points — but 24% of respondents still don't know who they'd vote for.
- Green Sian Berry has been promising to bring in rent controls.
- Every black cab will take card payments by October. No more 3am 'can we just stop off at a cashpoint?' conversations — or is that just us?
- When the US embassy moves to Nine Elms, its current Mayfair building will become a block of affordable housing. Nah, just kidding, it'll be a luxury hotel.
- Oh, so that's why Southeastern was screwed this morning.
- Catch up with who won what at the Olivier Awards last night.
London News Roundup: Teenage Rapper Stabbed To Death In New Cross
Last Updated 04 April 2016