- Storm Katie gave London a battering: London Fire Brigade dealt with more than 110 storm-related calls, flights were diverted, trees downed, a crane in Greenwich half collapsed and the Duchess pub in Battersea now has part of its roof in the road.
- Police are looking for an Audi driver after a 10 year old boy was injured in a hit and run.
- Cambridge won the men's boat race, Oxford won the women's but what you clearly want to know is who won the goat race: it was Oxford.
- 13 people were rescued from flats in Hounslow after a fire broke out in the restaurant beneath.
- Russian website publishes warnings about visiting Brixton and Peckham that appear to have dropped out of a wormhole from decades ago.
- Oh noes: Russian and Chinese buyers of luxury property are turning to places like Clapham and Islington after being priced out of Kensington. Poor loves.
- The Guardian visits Lutyens and Rubinstein bookshop in Notting Hill.
- Where to discover London's canals.
- Shop fronts from 1980s London.
- Help save the Queen's Head pub in Limehouse. It's the place where that famous photo was taken, in which the Queen Mum pulls a pint. It also features in our 'best pubs in London' microsite.
London News Roundup: Katie Batters London
Last Updated 28 March 2016