- A man has died and three more were injured in a fight outside a pub in Plaistow.
- A pro-refugee demonstration on Saturday ended with confrontation between right-wing counter-protesters and police.
- George Osborne and Zac Goldsmith faced protests from disability rights campaigners on a site visit to Northumberland Park station; The Mirror reports the pair asked for a hole to be dug for a photoshoot.
- The Sunday Times has declared its top 10 places to live in London. If you don't have a Times subscription, the Standard is here to reveal the list: it includes Fitzrovia, Barnes and Bermondsey.
- A car and ambulance have collided, leaving the car driver seriously injured.
- Kensington Palace is planning a memorial garden for Princess Diana.
- Lewisham Council's pop-up homes are taking shape.
- History: the destruction and rebuilding of Chelsea Old Church.
- Unbuilt London: a railway above Embankment.
- Bloody hell, Boris, just let it go.
London News Roundup: Lights Out For Earth Hour
Last Updated 20 March 2016