- Black-cab drivers have been bringing roads around Whitehall to a grinding halt in a protest about regulation.
- Junior doctors have been striking again in the ongoing row over new contracts.
- A 19-year-old man has appeared in court, charged with sexually assaulting four women and a girl in Carshalton.
- Transport for London is planning to overhaul the road system around King's Cross.
- Senior TfL official involved in approving Heatherwick Studio and Arup to build the Garden Bridge goes to work for... Arup.
- A very long lorry caused chaos in west London this morning after it jack-knifed outside Shepherd's Bush station.
- Danish architect Bjarke Ingels will design this year's Serpentine pavilion, and four other designers will create accompanying 'follies'.
- Use the East London Line bit of the Overground? Heads up about engineering works next week.
- The Science Museum had to be evacuated today after a fire alert.
- There's a new initiative in Herne Hill to help families with the cost of kids' clothes.
- London's best craft beer pubs: mapped.
London News Roundup: Cabbies And Doctors Protest
Last Updated 10 February 2016