- Junior doctors were out protesting on Saturday, ahead of next week's strike.
- An elderly woman died on Friday after a collision involving a lorry at Elephant and Castle.
- A report claims London receives twice as much arts funding as the rest of England.
- An 18 year old man has been charged with the murder of a 27 year old in Plaistow Park in January.
- A police officer in Lewisham live-tweeted a frustrating six hour search for a mental health bed.
- Union Unite has accused the ME London Hotel of using tips to boost managers' wages.
- We're going to have to do something about the planning system if we're going to cope with a population increase.
- There's one place you don't want to evacuate on a Saturday afternoon, and that's Oxford Street Topshop.
- Transport for London is keen to entice Google to try out its driverless cars.
- If you're going to blow up a bus on Lambeth Bridge for a film, probably best to put out a lot of warning notices.
London News Roundup: Bangs For The Queen And A Film Stunt
Last Updated 07 February 2016