- Passengers reported crush conditions at Seven Sisters this morning after the station had to be closed because of overcrowding.
- Zac Goldsmith and Sadiq Khan are too busy fighting each other to pay attention to Londoners, says Lib Dem mayoral candidate Caroline Pidgeon.
- The pilots' union has called for lasers to be banned after a Virgin plane had to turn back to Heathrow last night.
- London Underground would like to discourage you from attempting anything like this.
- Boxpark's Croydon operation needs to get a move on and open — because it's going to need to start paying off a £3m loan from the council.
- HSBC will be staying right where it is.
- Water cannon, water cannon, wherefore art thou water cannon?
- Here's at least one person who thinks skyscrapers aren't all bad for London.
- Mark Cavendish: excellent at cycling, handy with a puncture.
- As if Charlton Athletic doesn't have enough problems, a tribute to ex-player Graham Moore was accompanied by the wrong photo on Saturday.
- Deserter sings the praises of the art of lunch.
London News Roundup: Massive Overcrowding On The Victoria Line
Last Updated 15 February 2016