- MPs say the collapse of Kids Company was down to an "extraordinary catalogue of failures".
- Drones and lasers: how idiots are endangering the lives of people in planes.
- The awful gyratory at Archway is being replaced.
- A landslip near Leighton Buzzard is causing all kinds of trouble for rail passengers on lines in north London.
- Would a mayoral win for practical Sadiq Khan be a rebuke to the Corbynites?
- The Metropolitan Police have refused to say whether they improperly destroyed documents relating to monitoring London Assembly Member and peer of the realm Jenny Jones.
- TfL has thrown open its lost property office again for journalists to have a poke around.
- Why won't hipsters just bloody well integrate?
- Need a courier? Gett has added a £6 service to its app.
- Guy's Hospital swaps its McDonald's for science.
- Walthamstow Diary has a lot of love for tea, cake and sausage roll purveyors Husvagn.
London News Roundup: Herne Hill Protests Rising Rents
Last Updated 01 February 2016