- There's a new Banksy that seems to be criticising use of tear gas in the Jungle camp in Calais...
- ...and there have already been attempts to nick it.
- Peabody housing association will build 1,300 new homes in Abbey Wood.
- A man has died after being stabbed in a Croydon park.
- 13 Plane Stupid climate change protesters have been told to expect jail sentences after occupying Heathrow's north runway in July.
- A car has smashed into shops in Crouch End... and police later found a load of what appears to be drugs in it.
- Beware of flat rentals that seem too good to be true: they probably are.
- The Barking to Gospel Oak Overground line will close for eight months from June so it can be electrified.
- Westfield Stratford was evacuated earlier because of a small fire.
- Can we find the sick bastard who's viciously killing animals in Croydon, please?
- Dave Hill writes a lament for London's launderettes.
London News Roundup: Seen The New Banksy?
Last Updated 25 January 2016