- Sadiq Khan has finally started to explain how he'll fund his proposed transport fare freeze.
- A woman has died after being hit by a bus in Greenwich this morning.
- Which former UKIP candidate will be heading for the Celebrity Big Brother house?
- Old Oak Common is among the sites that the government wants to build starter homes on. (Reminder: starter homes aren't very affordable for Londoners.)
- Armed police 'swoop' on a car in Farringdon. (Do armed police do anything but 'swoop'? Is this like the way a smorgasboard can only ever be 'veritable'?)
- The Port of London Authority wants to double passenger numbers on the Thames.
- Outer London is changing.
- Have you been to Tottenham's obesity-challenging chicken shop yet?
- Will the Garden Bridge ever happen? Here's a rundown of all the obstacles it faces.
- A woman rented her Putney flat out for New Year's Eve — and it became the venue for a massive party.
- Happy New Year, rail commuters!
- Dalstonist has closed its (online) doors.
- Take a trip round Soho with The Bear Did Lady:
London News Roundup: Fares And Delays, Oh Hi 2016
Last Updated 04 January 2016