- A Danish billionaire is attempting to save Norton Folgate from developers.
- Lumiere is proving a bit too popular and is overcrowded — check #LumiereLDN on Twitter if you're planning to visit tonight.
- Nine people were injured in a collision between a W8 bus and a car in Enfield.
- The Guardian investigates whether that 'standing on the left' trial at Holborn worked.
- Kingston isn't ready for the cereal cafe concept.
- If you're missing Stockpot in Soho, maybe Arthur's on Kingsland Road will fill that void (in more ways than one).
- Want to rent a shelf in a warehouse in Stoke Newington? You're in luck.
- There was a "die-in" at St Pancras to protest plans to clear a part of the Jungle camp in Calais.
- The 10 worst tube stations for crime are...
- See 40,000 years of London's history — made from paper.
- It snowed! Slightly.
- That didn't take long [snake warning].
London News Roundup: Lumiere Is A Bit Too Popular For Its Own Good
Last Updated 17 January 2016