- Police are treating a stabbing at Leytonstone tube station as a terrorist incident; and how much do we love the guy who yelled "You ain't no Muslim" at the man police were restraining?
- Careful out there: a 90 year old man has died after being blown into the side of a moving bus in Finchley.
- Developers have backed away from plans to build flats next to Peckham's Bussey Building.
- A man is in hospital after being stabbed in Lewisham.
- Jeremy Corbyn attended a rally outside Finsbury Park mosque on Friday, a week after someone tried to set the building on fire.
- Two men have been charged with murdering 17 year old Gary Scott in Finsbury Park last week.
- What's going on with Vauxhall bus station?
- Part of a roof above shops collapsed on Uxbridge Road on Saturday afternoon.
- A young man suffered serious head injuries after being knocked off his cycle by a car in Forest Gate. Police are treating it as attempted murder.
- The UberPool doesn't seem to be going all that well; article contains a brilliant piece of 'computer says no' farce.
- So can you or can't you eat your sandwiches in Fitzroy Place?
- Absolutely no way this can be gamed: CISTA is selecting its mayoral candidate by which one gets the most likes on Facebook.
London News Roundup: You Ain't No Muslim Bruv
Last Updated 06 December 2015