- The Met has released its 10 worst calls to 999 — including a complaint about a cold kebab
- A £3.5bn plan to redevelop Millennium Mills was given the go-ahead.
- Sadiq Khan would pedestrianise Parliament Square if elected Mayor.
- Don't feed the fatberg this Christmas.
- A tiny Tudor treasure trove was found in the Thames.
- Campaigners hoping to protect the Half Moon have won an important battle.
- What it's like giving up your Christmas to help homeless people.
- A tour of the places in A Christmas Carol.
- Croydon's contribution to the biggest insult of 2015.
- South London police collect £5,000 for robbery victim.
London News Roundup: Would You Call 999 Over A Cold Kebab?
Last Updated 23 December 2015