- Portland Place sealed off due to 'suspicious vehicle'.
- Man throws contents of house out of window into street below. Apparently he did this last year too.
- Andy Murray and the winning Davis Cup team do a victory lap in London.
- Chelsea FC submit planning application for 60,000 seat stadium.
- No one wants to cough up for Boris Bikes in Greenwich.
- Shocktoberfest: most won't get their money back for Tobacco Dock fiasco.
- Stormtroopers invade Leytonstone.
- Peckham salami 'cures hangovers'.
- Londoners' selfies 'glummer' than anyone else's.
- Help renovate and reopen Hither Green's Café of Good Hope.
- Nunhead ghost sign resurrected.
- Well THIS is going to end in a lawsuit.
London News Roundup: Andy Murray Does Victory Lap In London
Last Updated 01 December 2015