- Estate agents expect investors to ditch new-build homes back onto the market after tax changes.
- A man has died and a street in Kingston has been evacuated because of a suspected 'toxic gas leak'.
- Police want to identify two men who attacked passengers on a 159 bus with bottles.
- Which is the best south London pub? Deserter is doing a World Cup-style battle to find out.
- An app that wakes us up early to warn of travel problems? Yes, please!
- London Fire Brigade releases its annual list of stupid 999 calls — including a surprising number of cock rings.
- The Express has been delving into the grisly secrets of some of London's buildings.
- There's a cafe in Fitzrovia selling all its food items for £1.
- Trafalgar Square's tree is a bit wonky.
London News Roundup: Go Scandinavian In King's Cross
Last Updated 14 December 2015