- Four of London's 10 emergency Incident Response Units are to be axed at the end of this year.
- A man's in hospital after being hit by a Piccadilly Line train at Turnpike Lane this morning.
- Controversial plans to reconfigure the Balfron Tower have been approved.
- Thousands of London buses will start to run on biodiesel next year.
- Lasers that project an image of a bike onto the road ahead are coming to all cycle hire bikes in 2016.
- Have a gander at London's 12 most wanted burglary suspects.
- So this is who's playing adult Harry, Hermione and Ron on stage next year.
- The Tottenham Civic Society has a petition to save 7 Bruce Grove.
- Croydon's bog-in-a-box has been removed.
- When's rush hour on the cable car? Diamond Geezer investigates.
- Justin Bieber vs the Lewisham and Greenwich NHS choir for number one? No contest.
- How old is where you live?
London News Roundup: Balfron Tower Development Plans OK'd
Last Updated 21 December 2015