Global food festival Taste is winging its way back to London this winter for a four-day special promising to plate up the ultimate festive feast. You'll definitely want to get a bite out of this — and as a Londonist reader you can, with a tasty 20% discount as icing on the cake.
From 19-22 November, Tobacco Dock will be transformed into a gourmet paradise with top-tier chefs, a range of restaurants, cooking demonstrations and classes and tastings galore. Eat your way around the fair, meet your favourite culinary superstars and stock up on stocking-fillers. Here's a flavour of what's in store.
- Watch world-class chefs cook their favourite recipes at the AEG Taste Theatre, from The Cinnamon Club's Vivek Singh to Duck and Waffle's Dan Doherty
- Get hands on and learn the tricks of the trade at AEG Let's Taste Live Cooking with Jeremy Pang from School of Wok
- Grill the experts on their kitchen secrets at A Question of Taste, a series of live Q&As with top cooks
- Rub shoulders with the stars of the culinary world, including Tom Kerridge, Marcus Wareing and José Pizarro
- Taste gourmet grub from top restaurants like Tredwell's, Tom's Kitchen, Hix, Café Spice and Kurobuta
- Indulge at the the rotating Dessert Bar featuring seasonal twists on sweet treats from Lily Vanilli, Meringe Girls, Maitre Choux and Chin Chin Labs
- Sip fine champagne at the Laurent-Perrier Club House
- Enjoy top-notch gin, wine and whisky tasting
- Visit the Craft Beer Cellars to sample the best of British breweries
- Find the perfect Christmas gift from hundreds of boutique producers, from cashmere gloves to scented candles
- Watch talented street artists create one-off pieces inspired by the capital's food scene
- Get in the party mood with tunes from the bandstand where you can catch live acoustic music from exciting emerging artists and boogie down to Club de Fromage DJ sets
So book your ticket for Taste of London: The Festive Edition now with 20% off for the best of London's food and drink scene under one roof.