- The city falls silent in tribute to its fallen heroes.
- Fleet Street was on fire this afternoon.
- Lee Rigby gets memorial plaque in Woolwich.
- The tube stations where you'll end up queuing for an hour to get a ticket.
- Six-foot snake 'capable of eating baby' found in a Bexleyheath park.
- Boris upsets Palestinians after dismissing Israel boycott supporters as "lefty academics".
- The inspiring story about a couple who found London expensive so moved to somewhere not quite as expensive.
- More NYE fireworks tickets on sale tomorrow.
- Stunning picture of the two-minute silence at Lloyd's today.
- Peep Show sums up London perfectly.
London News Roundup: City Remembers Its Fallen Heroes
Last Updated 11 November 2015