- A teenager has died after being stabbed in Ickenham.
- Footage captures bus driver apparently 'pleasuring' himself.
- Thief posed as mourner at child's funeral, in order to steal a laptop.
- London Zoo seeks unpaid intern with master's degree.
- Redbridge's first council development in over 30 years is completed.
- Brompton Cemetery looking to raise £500,000 for conservation.
- Boris Johnson doesn't know whether he's a cat or a dog.
- Children not welcome at a Winchmore Hill tea shop.
- The 11 most notorious execution sites in London.
London News Roundup: Boris Johnson Unsure Whether He's A Cat Or A Dog
Last Updated 10 November 2015