- A teenage girl has been filmed punching an 87 year old woman in the face on a bus.
- Transport for London has hired 500 staff in advance of the much-delayed Night Tube at a cost of £1.5m a month — but they're all doing other things across the network until launch.
- 13 fire engines that have been held 'in reserve' in case of strike might be axed altogether in budget cuts.
- Londoners' commute times are getting worse.
- Ajit Chambers plans to challenge TfL over the tendering process for transforming ghost stations.
- The 2012 Olympics were "more or less sabotaged" by Russian athletes who should have been banned for doping, says a report.
- A load of bones have been found in Greenwich.
- Ian Visits has crunched some numbers and come up with the best dates to buy monthly travelcards to save you money.
- Never been to Persepolis in Peckham? Shame on you.
London News Roundup: King's Cross Gets A New Park
Last Updated 09 November 2015