- Five million prescriptions for anti-depressants are written out for Londoners each year.
- Six police horses were injured by fireworks at last night's Masked Millions March...
- ... although the protests were 'mainly peaceful',
- Forget London Living Wage: we need a London Minimum Wage.
- Peckham car park will become artists' studios and workshops.
- The solar powered smart benches that will charge your phone.
- London's landmarks as they could have looked.
- Will the Olympic Park become Olympicopolis?
- Why it's absolutely fine that Sadiq Khan — a Londoner — supports Liverpool FC.
London News Roundup: Why's There No London Minimum Wage?
Last Updated 06 November 2015