- Homelessness in London up 38% in three years.
- Machete-wielding youths raid a Mitcham shop for cigarettes.
- No official Met cuts from George Osborne's spending review. For more on how the Chancellor's other announcements will affect London, see our overview.
- Tube bosses attempt to break night tube deadlock.
- Man charged £3,700 for parking his car, in massive NCP cock-up.
- "The set design reminded me of those old Hovis adverts": Toast of London reviews Fassbender's Macbeth.
- We hope you're happy, Jenny.
London News Roundup: Driver Charged £3,700 For Parking Car For Six Hours
Last Updated 25 November 2015