- Teenage boy fatally stabbed in Holloway,
- Is the Thames in east London too wide for building river crossings? Er, no.
- TfL proposes major changes to Vauxhall and Wandsworth.
- Sadiq Khan pledges London will be totally clean by 2050.
- London cabbies: why so angry?
- In the latest news about Croydon's 'mini-Shard' there are plans for a 14 storey-high glass bottom swimming pool that'll be open to the public. Probably.
- London's silent cinemas: mapped.
London News Roundup: Croydon To Get 14-Storey-High Public Swimming Pool
Last Updated 24 November 2015