- Graves of Australian and New Zealand soldiers killed in World War One have been vandalised in Hillingdon. It's the second time this year that ANZAC graves in London have been damaged.
- The Big Issue has branched out into selling coffee.
- Here's how property developers wriggle out of building enough affordable housing.
- Four men have gone on trial over the Hatton Garden robbery.
- So all the times you've been moved on in the City, it's apparently genuinely thwarted terrorism. Hmm.
- And if you want to be a spy, GCHQ is recruiting round Shoreditch.
- Leake Street Arches will be filled by bars and restaurants by 2017. The graffiti will be safeguarded. Hmm #2.
- Europe's highest bar could be built in... Croydon.
- The bodies of a man and a woman have been found at a house in North Kensington.
- The Science Museum has announced a new exhibition for next year, about Leonardo da Vinci.
- Never been to Sydenham? This should make you get on a train.
- If you've wondered why Piccadilly line trains keep being taken out of service lately, you can blame autumn.
London News Roundup: Leake Street Tunnels To Get A Load Of Bars
Last Updated 23 November 2015