- A 15 year old boy has been charged with attempted murder after two teenagers were stabbed in Dulwich.
- We had a bit of snow on Saturday — woo or boo?
- The Metropolitan police have apologised to women who had relationships with undercover officers, without knowing their real identities.
- Transphobic crime is rising in London.
- Blackfriars was closed off on Saturday after a stolen car with Belgian plates sparked a security alert.
- A church on Tottenham High Road has been damaged by a fire.
- Police are asking for witnesses after a man died in a motorcycle crash in Penge; another man is in hospital after being hit by a motorcycle in Tooting and another motorcyclist is in hospital after a collision in Finsbury Park.
- Diamond Geezer compares Crossrail trains and platforms to other London transport. (Short answer: they're long.)
London News Roundup: Stolen Belgian Car Sparks Blackfriars Alert
Last Updated 22 November 2015