- Police carry out controlled explosion after Baker Street bomb scare.
- Bank Junction transformation gets the go-ahead...
- ...although Zac Goldsmith would scrap bus lanes because we'll 'all be driving electric cars soon'.
- Traffic monitors in Waltham Forest cause alarm.
- Last night's power cut in Balham and Tooting affected 1,500 homes.
- A 360° video about Chinatown's food scene. Neat idea, although the narration could do with spicing up.
- Danner Dyer has kindly volunteered to save the Cockney bloodline by taking matters into his own hand.
- London has the coolest police officers in the world.
- Men with ven parade along Bishopsgate.
- Altogether now...
London News Roundup: Danny Dyer Will Save Cockneys By Freezing His Own Sperm
Last Updated 20 November 2015