- Man arrested in connection with fatal shooting of London police officer in 1984.
- Schoolgirl seriously injured after falling at Bromley school.
- Hundreds of Erith residents told to leave their homes following major gas leak.
- Boris opens cycle superhighway, although it appears not all cyclists respect him.
- They might be pitted against each other, but here are four things Zac and Sadiq should agree on from the get-go.
- Not-in-any-way-irresponsible dad names his newborn son after Millwall's football ground.
- The London of Samuel Pepys.
- High-end meals on wheels are all the rage.
- A boozy train journey from the wilds of Zone 3 to the heart of the Empire.
- Boo hoo.
London News Roundup: Father Names Newborn Son 'Bermondsey Millwall Den'
Last Updated 19 November 2015