- Cynthia Payne, Streatham's best known brothelkeeper, has died.
- A 16 year old boy has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a police officer was stabbed in Bow.
- An 8 year old boy has died after being hit by a car last week.
- More firearms police will be available in London in case of a terrorist attack.
- Trying to use the Overground between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction yesterday? Offer a slow handclap to the driver of this digger.
- A vape shop in Dagenham caught fire over the weekend. No, really.
- And there's been another fire, this time in Bayswater this afternoon.
- Tech City company owners have asked for a monorail between Old Street and King's Cross. And hoverboards, because sure that's do-able.
- Five years after Lewisham handed some of its libraries over to voluntary associations, it looks like three more are heading the same way.
- Kensington and Chelsea has realised it needs to create more housing for middle income earners.
- IKEA is thinking about opening a click and collect store at Oxford Circus. Presumably this will be for Befintlig (candles) rather than a Knopparp (sofa) — the tube is busy enough, thanks.
- Is this what drinking in London in 2215 will be like?
London News Roundup: Who Wants A Monorail Between Old Street And King's Cross?
Last Updated 16 November 2015