- London Underground now sometimes carries more commuters in one day than there are people in the whole of Wales...
- ...So the natural thing to do, of course, is cut TfL's budget by £700m.
- Two Tower Hamlets schools close due to spider infestation.
- Peckham's Bussey Building could be under threat.
- Labour cabinet member calls a Tory councillor the c-word, in Enfield.
- Get outta my pub! Hampstead landlord bans 800 'hypocrites in cardigans'.
- Is the new Routemaster a £300m white elephant?
- Riding the tube in the 90s: looks like one big rave.
London News Roundup: Tube Carries More Passengers Than Wales Has People
Last Updated 13 November 2015