- The 48 hour strike on the DLR is going ahead tomorrow and Wednesday.
- Here's an eyewitness report of what happened at the Scumoween rave, from someone who lives in the area.
- Lambeth Council is back in talks about the Garden Bridge, after TfL reduced the money it's putting in.
- Wiley's laid his MOBO paving stone outside Bow School in Tower Hamlets.
- Pillocks threw a firework into a busy Chicken Cottage in Wimbledon last week.
- The largest training school for black cab drivers is set to close next month.
- How to reach Scratchwood services on foot. You know you've always wondered.
- And what witchcraft makes Circle line trains appear at Whitechapel?
- Pretty photo of foggy London, from above.
London News Roundup: A Century Of Women On The Buses
Last Updated 02 November 2015