- One in five people in London earn less than the Living Wage.
- Funding cuts to the Met are being blamed for an increase in gang-related crime.
- Expect Julian Assange to make a dash for it any minute now.
- New thinking that could help solve the housing crisis?
- Speaking of which, high housing costs are sucking money out of the economy says a report. Well, duh.
- A woman has been convicted of trying to run over a cyclist.
- Someone's nicked a bunch of Bexley Archaeological Group's finds.
- The writer of this article thinks there are only three statues of women in all of London...
- Ticks carrying Lyme disease have been found in Richmond and Bushy parks.
- Will West Ham be paying for anything when they move into the Olympic Stadium?
- Photos of London's squatter communities from the 70s, 80s and 90s go on show at the ICA later this month.
- Why are London cyclists so white, male and middle class? asks Dave Hill, apparently welcoming the inevitable avalanche of comments.
London News Roundup: One In Five Londoners Don't Earn The Living Wage
Last Updated 12 October 2015