- Police shoot man wielding a knife in Queen's Park, after Taser fails to stun him.
- Two Met officers fired for 'racist' texts.
- What those protests at the premiere of Suffragette yesterday were about.
- Central line problems due to too many knackered trains.
- Clock on Peckham's Rye Lane will work for the first time in 35 years.
- Station interchanges that TfL should really put on the map.
- A Tour de London.
- Kevin McCloud names seven of London's most famous buildings.
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
- The Guardian uses a comma to create a misleading header.
London News Roundup: Central Line Chaos Due To Knackered Trains
Last Updated 08 October 2015