- Khan and Goldsmith both behind pedestrianisation of Oxford Street.
- London's cyclists are the most active in the world.
- Street artist paints birds on the walls of a south Acton estate to highlight how urbanisation is threatening some species.
- Oxford Street's Christmas lights are going up.
- The secret world of London's luxury hotels.
- Meet the new Apprentice candidates.
- Plastic bag, only used once, just 3p. Pick up from the Elephant and Castle area.
- Live in a cutlery drawer for £500 a week.
London News Roundup: £500 A Week To Live In A Cutlery Drawer
Last Updated 06 October 2015