- Boris Johnson funded the policing budget in 2011 by promising to be nice in his Telegraph column around the time of the Tory conference.
- Class War has cancelled its protest at the Jack the Ripper museum because they believe all the attention makes arrests more likely.
- Meanwhile, the Sun has gone great guns on various Class War members. We think the main shocker of this story is that a flat in Kennington is worth £580,000.
- The rise in stamp duty for homes over £1.5m is thought to be damping down prices. (£)
- There's a row brewing over proposed changes to the Natural History Museum's wildlife garden.
- The Garden Bridge could be dead in the water (£).
- A woman is in hospital after a car crash in Kennington.
- Staff at the National Gallery are suspending their strike.
- How did a former Italian art thief end up dead in a London canal?
- We're starting to smell a rat on some of these property horror stories. This story's off the back of a press release, and then there was this...
London News Roundup: Boris's Best Paid Telegraph Column Ever
Last Updated 04 October 2015