- Students in London protest against tuition fee rises in South Africa.
- Croydon Boxpark is happening.
- Southwark Council pledges £10,000 towards the Peckham Coal Line.
- You'll need two tickets and two free consecutive evenings to see the new Harry Potter play.
- The days when you could pick up a genuine Gainsborough at Borough Market for £90.
- Huge board game appears in King's Cross station.
- There's a best and worst Nando's?
- Why you should get lost in London.
- £5 charcoal lemonade: welcome to Shoreditch.
- Big dead rat turns out to be big dead German rat.
London News Roundup: Harry Potter West End Play Will Have To Be Watched Twice
Last Updated 23 October 2015