- The BNP is fielding a London mayoral candidate.
- Soho plunged into darkness.
- Will the influx of Chinese blight London with huge luxury towers and endless karaoke parties?
- Windmill pub in Brixton ominously advertised as a “development/investment opportunity”.
- Bermondsey coffee shop with expletive name could face legal action.
- Jon Snow opens Grade II listed building that's the first to achieve an “outstanding” environmental rating.
- The Cornish family who make London's blue plaques. There's a secret recipe and everything.
- Sculptor Anthony Gormley squatted in London for seven years.
- Weird panda statue arrives at London Zoo.
- Inspired paper cut-outs transform London landmarks.
London News Roundup: BNP Announces London Mayoral Candidate
Last Updated 22 October 2015