- A 17 year old boy has been stabbed to death in Acton.
- New Stephen Lawrence investigation launched into allegation of police shielding murder suspects.
- Some of the Hatton Garden loot has been recovered from an Edmonton cemetery.
- Could London be getting a Christmas Day bus service?
- 'Sexist' tube bum poster pulled.
- Images of what a Catholic London might look like (see image above).
- Oktoberfest farce continues.
- Price of chicken going through the roof.
London News Roundup: What Parliament Might Look Like Had Guy Fawkes Blown It Up
Last Updated 16 October 2015