- There was chaos on the Jubilee line today.
- The Met has been monitoring Jeremy Corbyn.
- Skyscraper inspired by Russian rocket unlikely to get the green light.
- Jack the Ripper Museum braces for protests this weekend.
- Looks like the NFL is coming to London...
- ... even though clearly London's toilet paper isn't good enough for some American football teams.
- London's scars of war.
- Death Star scene appears underneath Southwark Bridge.
London News Roundup: Yuri Gagarin Inspired Skyscraper Probably Won't Take Off
Last Updated 02 October 2015