- Banksy trolls London arms fair with sneakily subversive posters.
- A man was stabbed to death at a spiritual centre for black magic.
- London retains its place as the top university city in the world.
- And, once again, house prices in the capital hit a record high.
- Savvy Londoners rent out property to fans arriving for the Rugby World Cup...
- While the French players turn up les nez at their digs in Croydon.
- Peckham's plan for an urban park on old train tracks wins backing from the Mayor.
- Tube upgrades in East London are upsetting residents with 'jack-hammer' noise pollution.
- Robots are squeezing us all out of work.
- The secrets of a superspy who died in London are investigated.
- The UK's best museum is... drumroll... the National Gallery.
London News Roundup: The National Gallery Is Number One
Last Updated 15 September 2015