- The Met police says video of Lord Sewel snorting white powder is not proof he took drugs.
- London's Hungarian embassy says it's getting a lot of support for its decision to fence out refugees.
- Heavy metal in the House of Commons.
- What the tubes atop buildings in Shoreditch look like inside.
- Tate Modern sets a date for reopening — even though it still needs cash to complete the new bit.
- Haringey's new logo has been getting a hard time — is anyone willing to defend it?
- The many faces of fashion — people dressing up (and doing Blue Steel) for London Fashion Week.
London News Roundup: Lucky Lord Sewel
Last Updated 22 September 2015