- A murder investigation is under way after a body is found in Epping Forest.
- London's GPs at 'saturation point'.
- Billy Bragg sings The Red Flag in Parliament Square, as Corbyn is elected.
- The Guardian: "London is better than Paris. It’s as simple as that."
- Willesden Green gets a new £10m library.
- A bus journey, as interpreted by a group of guerilla singers.
- Want to save 20% on a London house? Buy in August. Hang on, so why was this only published yesterday?
- The Tower of London poppies turn up at a former colliery in Northumberland.
- Eight reasons why Deserter love the monarchy.
- Peckham? Gentrified? Never.
London News Roundup: London Is Better Than Paris
Last Updated 13 September 2015