- The new Labour front bench is firmly opposed to a third Heathrow runway...
- ...as Heathrow residents protest by laying a plastic runway across the driveway of the airport's director of corporate responsibility.
- Lambeth bus lane has earned £6m in driver fines.
- Did the tube strike in fact improve London's economy?
- How the DLR is set to develop.
- Coffee grounds taken from 100 London cafes and turned into biomass pellets.
- French rugby team's beauty sleep disrupted by Croydon wedding party.
- Old pictures of Londoners and their Andersen shelters, including one that looks like a Hans Christian Andersen shelter.
- Coo! Brian the blogging pigeon returns to London.
London News Roundup: Drivers Fined £6m By Lambeth Bus Lane
Last Updated 14 September 2015