- A man is seriously ill in hospital after being hit by a bus in Brixton.
- Boris is still attacking plans to expand Heathrow airport.
- A teenager who was stabbed to death in Hoxton on Friday has been named.
- It's 75 years since the start of the Blitz.
- The cost of homelessness in Hackney has doubled since 2010.
- Passengers caught short paid £2.3m to pee at Victoria over the last three years — not surprising, it's one of the priciest places to piddle in London.
- BNP supporters demonstrating outside the Home Office's immigration processing centre in Croydon on Saturday were outnumbered five to one by counter protesters.
- What mayors say matters less than what they do: Dave Hill is sage.
- On that note, Labour's Corbyn surge means its mayoral race is too close to call.
- An architecture firm thinks we should replace the Circle Line with a travelator.
- And is this London's first ride-thru office?
London News Roundup: Why Not Replace The Circle Line With A Travelator?
Last Updated 07 September 2015